Oh No, Someone Spilt Wine On Our Sunbrella Outdoor Cushions. Now What?
26th Jan 2021
Very Little Drama Here.
So Here’s How to Clean Alcohol, Wine and Other Beverage Stains From Your Sunbrella Cushions
1. Absorb and blot the spillage with a clean cloth or paper towel.
2. Spray a mixture of clear dish soap and warm water on the stain.
3. Rub and work the solution (a generous amount) into the stain with a cloth to clean thoroughly.
4. Then rinse away the soapy solution with clean water.
5. Lastly, absorb the excess water with a clean towel and let the cushion air dry.