Just Released - The KONA Collection - New Premium Teak Bistro Sets
15th Jun 2015
Take a close look at our newest line of outdoor teak dining products.
This attractive product is mostly designed for constrained spaces, i.e. balconies, courtyards and terraces. Hotels and restaurant applications are also perfect. Have a large group? No problem, just join multiple tables together. Buying two tables with eight chairs is very practical for adult/children situations. Set one table aside for the children. Or maybe far away, depending on your noise tolerance. Or just join together linear style.
Look closely and see for yourself all of the extra rich features not often included in small teak outdoor sets.
- Highest quality premium A Grade teak wood.
- Curved smooth corners on legs and tables, which helps prevent garment snags.
- Back rests include a unique "V" detail to move chairs with ease.
- Table legs include stainless steel leg levelers for sloping exterior floors.
- Chair legs include PVC gliders to prevent water wicking and stains.
- Umbrella holes are fitted with a round teak disc laying flat enough for glass top overlays.
- These umbrella hole cover discs can also be lazer engraved with company or family logos.
- Optional plate glass overlay, common for interior use.
- Designed and built for longevity.
The Kona collection also includes the ability to purchase "in-stock" quick ship Sunbrella cushions in four popular colors: Forest Green, Pacific Blue, Bay Brown, or Canvas-Canvas.
We also offer about 200 Sunbrella colors if you can wait a little longer (about 2 weeks).
So here is the cherry on the top. The Kona Teak Box.